Denise M. Blackwell-Pineda
I am a New Jersey native. I moved to Miami when I was a child. I am a mother to a son and daughter.
I attended the University of Miami where I earned a Bachelor’s degree in History. Thereafter, I earned a Law degree from Nova Southeastern University – Shepard Broad College of Law. I was admitted to practice in the State of Florida in September 2004. I worked for the Chapter 13 Standing Trustee for the Northern District of Florida for three years and the Chapter 13 Standing Trustee for the Southern District of Florida for three years before becoming a licensed attorney.
My practice areas are Bankruptcy (both Debtor and Creditor), estate planning, and general civil litigation.
Languages spoken: English and Spanish.
- Florida Middle District Bankruptcy Court
- Florida Northern District Bankruptcy Court
- Florida Southern District Bankruptcy Court
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida